Thirteen Updates-So I have been horrible about updating lately, so I thought this would be my chance to fill you in on everything!! And then we will get back on schedule :)
1. Weightwatchers-I have lost almost 8 pounds. It has been hard, because we have been super busy and I haven't been able to exercise, but I hope that will change sooooon.
2. Isaac-Isaac who would have gone to school all summer and even on Saturdays has decided now that he doesn't like his preschool. His friends are mean, he doesn't like anybody and he just wants to go to the big school where I teach.
3. Sleeping-Isaac is doing MUCH better sleeping in his bed. He still gets in bed with us, but most nights we are getting him in his bed without major meltdowns. This is a huge praise.
4. School-I am finally getting my juggling act down at school. It is not a picnic, but I have an amazing assistant who saves the day! I couldn't do it without her. God has really shown me through this that there are some things that I have to let go, giving this to him was hard, but the results have been amazing. It's tough, but I don't feel like a hamster in a wheel. We still have to work on some things, but we are getting there :)
5. Our family-For those of you that don't know we recently joined the church I grew up in!! This was a major praise for me and a major step for our family!! I am so thrilled to have a church to call home again where I can serve and worship our amazing Lord!
6. Russell-Russell's family and our close friends joined us last week for his baptism!!! Isaac was even able to go upstairs, this was a very special time for our family.
7. My 10 year high school reunion is looming-yuck!!!!
8.My baby brother is getting married in 2 days!!!!
9.My house is decked out for fall and I'm loving it!! I could leave it like this all year :)
10.150 wedding programs and favors are stacked and waiting for my brothers wedding! They are sooooo cute. I promise pictures :)
11.My sweet baby boy is going to be 4 in 2 short months. It is truly unbelievable.
12. Russell turns the big 30 next week! WOW he's getting old!! We met 2 weeks before he turned 21!!
13.We have been busy, can you tell???