Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Road Trip!

In February I was Thrilled to have the opportunity to attend the SCIRA conference in Myrtle Beach, SC with our school leaders. While we didn't bring home the award we were hoping for, we did receive runner-up and are already gearing up for next year.

We borrowed Benson Bear from Mrs. Brock's K5 class-he was eager for adventure, however, I think he got a little bit more than he bargained for!!

A cotton field full of cats, an emergency brake, a few spilled drinks...


a cage fighter...


I met a REAL-LIVE Cage fighter!! How exciting is that??


It's the little things in life folks...like meeting cage fighters-who don't mind crazy bear-toting-picture taking teachers!! Benson and I were very happy for the photo-op!
(Even though Jenny and Erika wouldn't let Benson and I go to a fight)


And a trip to the beach!


I am so thankful to work with women who love God, their families, and their jobs! We had great fun and made lots of memories :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: