Monday, March 2, 2009

What a blessing-

to have another day home to pretend that I'm a stay-at-home mom and to enjoy my sweet boy who is growing up way to quickly. 2 snow days in March-wow-we will pay later-with late work days and such, but for now we will enjoy the blessing-God new that Spring Break is still a long way away and this was his answer, a winter break, with snow this time, and warmth, and fun family time :)

It is so easy for me to get caught up in what I need to get done, instead of just slowing down. I slow down just about as easy as I quiet down-ha! I have 2 speeds full speed ahead-and at a dead stand still- and likewise 2 volumes-loud or silent. Soooo yesterdayday we played outside in intervals, Isaac painted and then dusted some of the furniture, and I did straighten up a little, but I tried tnot to get super involved in anything.
Not sure what today holds, I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to leave the house :)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I love snow days...and while we had a great time in FL I'm kinda sad we missed all the excitement! :) SO glad you are enjoying your time at home!