Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What a month!

Well, it's funny the difference a month can make. On 2/24 I did a check up on my goals and I was doing great. Now it's 3/24 and it is so bad I'm not even going to write it all down. I'll just tell you that my house is a wreck and I just don't feel like cleaning it up. I have really tried to figure out what has changed but I can't come up with anything. I'm not taking any medicine, nothing has been going on medically, nothing different with home, family, work, etc. BUT I am exhausted, draggy and just yicky. This is super frustrating because I felt soooo GOOD in January and February. I am trying to dig out-but ahhhhhh I am just very aggravated with myself that I let this happen. So what do you do when you hit that point that you go to bed tired and spend all day being more than tired?

No comments: