Sunday, January 20, 2008

Long Over Due



Those of you that know me know that I love Isaac's long hair! The only thing that bothers me is when he starts to look a little girly, and we were so there!!! And this time the hair was even in his eyes. But being my child Isaac wavered back and forth between wanting an Uncle Brandon hair cut and wanting his long hair to be left alone. I finally took him to get a haircut any way and just asked them to leave the length and get the hair out of his eyes. We've tried this before and they've chopped it all the way off and then he just doesn't look like himself. So we tried again and this worked much better. Isaac sat very still and was a very good boy! The funniest thing was that he told everyone that he had a mohawk just like his cousin Daven, which was what he really wanted.

No comments: