Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Crazy Organization Kick-The Proof

It's all Vera Bradley's fault. That's how it all started. First I organized my makeup in my new hanging organizer bag that Mom got me for Christmas, then it just exploded from there. I am still working on the pantry and a few other spots. This is what I have done so far. I really wish I had taken before pictures, but just picture so much stuff everywhere that when you opened the doors things fell out on you!!



Now everyone has their own medicine basket!!

I can't turn the picture, but this use to be a crazy mess and we couldn't find anything!!


I even changed my hangers so that they are all white!!! How scary is that???? I can't tell you how much better it makes me feel :)

Now instead of things being slopped on shelves they are in baskets and even labeled, what a difference :)

No comments: