Monday, December 22, 2008

A night at home

Well, I got to spend the night in my own house lastnight. Notice I didn't say my own bed, because it is way too painful to laydown, get up, and wiggle around-just not worth the trouble. So my DH and my daddy moved the jumbo recliner we had in our bedroom to the living room so that I could get comfy in it and then try sleeping in it as well. I slept on and off-not more than an hour or so at a time, which is going to get old fast. Hoping that each day will get better.

God has really had his hand on us throughout this and we know that he continues to do so now. We never dreamed we would be home by now, and to be home and able to sit up is even more amazing. Those of you that know me well don't have to worry about me over doing it because I don't feel like it. I don't feel like holding my head up, but my DH did ask me today if I was sure they hadn't done something to my brain instead of my liver-because I told him that the house was driving me crazy. If you know me well you know I like a clean house, but don't keep it that way much. Right now, everything is bothering me, and I guess it is because I can't do anything about it. Everywhere I look I see dirt, or clutter or crud-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So-we are home and settled in. We would love to see you if you would like to come visit, but we don't need anything! REally, really. My amazing friends brought food for an army last night. So if you feel like you can put up with my narcotics induced haze, and my robe and pj's state, come on by :)

No comments: