Friday, May 16, 2008

Bedtime Update

2 nights in a row-asleep in 15 minutes :)

No tears!

No Screaming!

No Puking!!

One of us has been laying down with him, but at this point, anything is better than what we have been going through!

He still ends up waking up sometime in the middle of the night and getting in bed with us, but at least he is going to bed decently :)

Here's to many more nights of easy sleep!

Note: The evil mommy in me has started bedtime rituals at 7:00 everynight, so that he would be asleep by 8, hey, it worked!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad bedtime has gone smoothly the past couple of days! I'm sure that in no time at all Isaac will be sleeping in his bed all night!!
Have a great weekend!!
Teresa

P.S. Being consistent does not make you "evil"!!!!! Trust me, I should know!! LOL!

Autumn said...

I'm kind of late reading this, but I'm glad it's getting better!

I know how frustrating that can be! :)