1. What skill do you most want to learn this year?
Digital Scrapbooking and Organizing
2. What is one skill you already have that you’d like to improve this year?
Being a Mommy and a Wife
3. Name three books you most definitely want to read in 2009.
Get Out of That Pit, Soul Fire, The Frazzled Factor, Bringing up Boys
4. In what specific area do you most want to encourage your spouse? What are some ways you can do this?
In his walk with the Lord, as a father, and as a firefighter. By being encouraging and helping him take the opportunities he has to become better at all of these.
5. Think of one of your major life goals. What will you do this year to make you one step closer to reaching that goal? To start living with less clutter not just in my house, but in my life, and continue to save and strive to be more frugal!
6. Name your kids’ biggest strengths. What are some ways you can specifically nourish those strengths? Very verbal, helpful, imaginative-Provide opportunities for him to use his creativity and imagination and to help others!
7. Name your kids’ most prominent weakness. What are some ways you can encourage their ability to overcome it? Listening and handling not getting his way-which are pretty typical for a 4 year old. We are playing listening games and trying to be very consistent about how we handle "fits"
8. What is one of your strengths? Think of some specific ways you can exercise it this year.
9. What is one of your weaknesses? Brainstorm some ideas on how you can overcome this deficiency. Sticking with something is my biggest weakness-I'm really working on developing routines, and staying on track to help me with this this year.
10. Think of an important relationship aside from your spouse and children. How will you nurture that relationship this year? I am so blessed to have some really close female friends now and I hope to continue to nurture these realtionships through quality time together and with our families and by starting a Bible study together.
11. Name a few ways your physical health could be improved. Well----I'm giving up Diet Coke, and trying to go back to some healthy eating guidelines-and hoping to through in some exercise once I get the okay from my doctor.
12. Name a few ways your family’s financial health could be improved.
By saving more and spending less-we are really working on this!!
13. In what way do you want to draw closer to God? By really making the effort to spend time not only in prayer, but in listening
14. What is one area of home management that frustrates you? Think of some specific ways you could improve your attitude about it. Cleaning, really, really frustrates me-SO my new attitude is-if it stays clean, then I don't have to waste a whole day doing what I could do in little spurts. I'm using some "FLYlady" principles and just trying to be organized too.
15. Have you ever created a family mission statement with your spouse? If so, why not do one for this year? This is a work in progress-you can see it soon
16. Name one specific thing you could do with your spouse this year that will deepen your intimacy. Spending more time in prayer together
17. What is something that is continually undone in your life? What will you do to fully complete it this year? Our house-begin to finish projects before we start new ones.
18. In what ways will you be involved with your local community? Through outreach at our church-we have great things in store :)
19. What is one thing you’d like to accomplish by your birthday this year?To be living in an organized and clutter free house-and body and to feel good about both!!
20. Think of three words you’d like to describe your 2009.Healthy,Content,Wonderful
So What about you??? Copy and paste-can't wait to see what you have in mind!