Tuesday, November 4, 2008

All Wrapped Up

I can't believe what I've done. You won't believe it either. Well, some of you will, because you know I like to get ahead of the game. I had already gotten my lists together, found my cards, bought my wrapping materials. But this year I was one step ahead of the game. I have spent most of the year scouring sales and searching for perfect gifts. So when I lugged all the bags and boxes out of our Guest bedroom I made an amazing discovery-I had gifts for EVERYONE on my list! Then last week Russell and I had some time together so minus one item we need to get we have finished Isaac shopping.

Then, last night after I cleaned the dining room, living room, playroom, kitchen, and Isaac's room, we ate supper and I moved on. I sat in the living room at the coffee table and got every one of the presents wrapped (not Isaac's). Now they sit waiting to be adorned with fun bows, that will be my task today after we vote. I have to post a picture. I am so glad to get over this hump!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yea you! I'm farther along this year than ever. Not as far as you, but my goal is to be done with gifts, wraping and decorating by Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see your picture!

Jodi said...

so impressive! I need to get started wrapping, but I have this sneaking suspicion that W might do some early unwrapping for me...