Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Morning

Wow! It's amazing what a good nights sleep in my own bed will do!! I'm still a little tender, but I feel great compared to yesterday!! God is soo good. I still don't have much of an appetite, I haven't been hungry at all. But thanks to a sore throat, I've been able to drink a ton and stay hydrated. Russell slept with Isaac in his bed last night so I could have our bed to myself. I surrounded myself with pillows and had a great night. I woke up a few times. But it was much less interrupted then Wednesday at the hospital. We are hoping to hear biopsy results today so that we can move forward, I will post when we hear anything.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

glad you got a good night's sleep - that can make such a huge difference!

Autumn said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope tomorrow is even better than today!