Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not tied up yet . . .







I never did have a chance to tie bows today, but I did shoot a few pics of the bounty!! FYI: If you haven't bought wrapping paper yet, you have to go to your local Costco or even Sams. I got this reversible 400 sq. ft. roll for (drum roll please) $8.99!! I was so thrilled!! Their ribbon is also $6.99 for 50 sq ft. and is wired-anyone can make a great bow with wired ribbon. My advice-go to costco and buy your paper and ribbon, by the time you buy all you need at someplace else you will have spent at least that much!! I would have only spent $16, but I splurged and got 2 rolls of ribbon, a pretty sheer green with red glitter and solid white with flocked snowflakes!! I plan to use some of both on my trees as well!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So pretty! It makes me want to just come sit in your living room and delight in the sight!