Friday, November 14, 2008

The next step . . .

The next step . . .


We will be seeing Dr. Kenneth Chavin @ MUSC in Charleston on Friday, November 21 at 8:45 am. This will be for a consultation. While there we will schedule surgery #2. The plan is for laproscopic liver surgery to remove the mass on my liver. There are still no results from the biopsy, but both Dr. Chavin and Dr. Srinivasan agree that no matter what the results are, the mass should be removed.


The more I process this, the more anxious I grow. But I know without a shadow of a doubt God is in control. Our prayer is that this mass is benign, that they will take it out, and God will have all the glory. We know that the results are in his hands, and I am struggling to remember this as I deal with the realities that this entails.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you every step of the way! Call me if you need anything this weekend! I can be at your house in no time flat!!
Take care!!
Love,
Teresa

Lana said...

We are still praying for you! Friends are with each other through thick and thin! Love ya, Lana :)

Howard Happenings said...

Lifting up prayers for you daily!!!

Holly

Howard Happenings said...

Praying for you daily!!

Holly

Carin Scates said...

From our family to yours we are praying for you and your famliy. May the Lord continue to keep you strong throught these valleys. With Lots of love and prayers.
The Scates Family!!

Jodi said...

glad you have an appt already - am praying for "benign" news!

Autumn said...

We will continue to pray, but are so glad you have an appt. Take care!!

Heather said...

Praying for you! God is in control! Please let me know if you need anything at all!