Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday


I did not drag out my Christmas trees from the attic last night even though my husband thinks it is completely against the rules to do this until after Thanksgiving.

I did not blog while my child ran around in his birthday suit instead of putting his pajamas on.

I did not spell dessert with only 1 s, therefore telling my family to each bring a desert to Christmas dinner.

I also did not send the letters anyway, knowing that if my mother didn't notice, neither will anyone else.

And I most certainly did not spend the last few days ordering list after list of things from vistaprint.

I also didn't wrap all my presents, put bows on them, and stack them on the couch.

I am not about to put the gifts under the tree either :)

2 comments:

Lana said...

I LOVE it! I can only aspire to be you!!!!! Love ya girl! :) Lana

-stephanie- said...

Woa! wrapped and under the tree. I'm just getting around to figuring out gifts in my head.
Hope you don't get sand for your "desert"